Sunday, February 19, 2006


It's Sunday evening, the kids have just been put to bed and the baby is stirring. Feeding time is in 30 minutes. (Bobby just looked over my shoulder and said, "stirring what?") This is MY time. Time to send an email, or better yet, start a blog. I actually hesitated in starting a blog right now because I really need to be spending my time with Bobby. He'll leave for Waverly again in the morning and be gone until Wednesday night. But Bobby said to go ahead and start my blog in case I had any questions, then he'd be here to help me. What a guy!

None the less, I'll keep this short. I decided at the end of last year that I should probably start a blog since I don't keep a journal or diary. I've always said that I keep my emails and those serve as a sort of diary. True, but this will probably be easier. Two of my sisters keep blogs and several friends - it's time to join in the fun.

I'd better keep my promise about keeping this short. Looking forward to a blogging future!

Oh, let's include a picture of the latest addition to our family.

3 comments:

Mary said...

okay then...glad you are up and running.

Kristy Jo said...

Faith looks like a chubbier version of Grace.

Tisra said...

About time! Faith is beutiful, just like the rest of her siblings; congratulations.