Friday, May 03, 2013

Update


The school year is almost finished, the new CD is almost finished, and I am nearly finished meeting with a 12-week weight-loss group once a week.  I can honestly say I've enjoyed all of these things but it feels good to finish.  There are so many things that are never finished, like cleaning up the house or doing the laundry but I am looking forward to finishing school (at least for a couple of months) and having a completed CD project and meeting the goal to reach my desired weight...kind of.  I'v'e got more to lose but I've almost reached my first goal.

Although it's a wonderful thing to finish things and finish well, I'm so thankful that God is NOT finished with ME!  I'm happy about completing things and meeting goals but I am ever aware of the countless "projects" in me that are still being perfected by my Creator.  I am definitely a work in progress with a perfect ending.  Phil. 1:6. 

No comments: