Monday, May 08, 2006

Nearly 2 weeks since my last post. Sometimes it seems that I can't get anything done but the most necessary and I still don't get enough sleep. I stopped for a moment to read Mary's blog and see the pics of our couin's son, Levi. Pretty boy. He looks a lot like our other cousin, Devon's son, Mason, who looks a little like Landis. Ha ha. Speaking of Landis...he and I were gone somewhere in Bobby's car several days ago now and as he reached down between his seat and the door I heard him say, "Ah, the breastplate of righteousness!" I looked to see what that looked like only to see him holding up one of my nursing pads. I can't write any more than that. I've gotta get some sleep. Mary is coming to keep Landis and Hope while I take Grace (and Faith) to Shriners in Lexington. NOT looking forward to this trip.

1 comment:

Kristy Jo said...

That is too funny! Did he hear Bobby call the pad that? How hilarious.