Tuesday, April 25, 2006



We soon will have the money to go so we've scheduled Grace to go back to Sunshine Therapy in October! It works out wonderfully because Grace will only miss 2 weeks of school during her 3-week therapy session. Her first week of therapy is during Robertson County's Fall Break (which lasts 1 week) Yippeeee! That means that Landis will be out of school as well. So...do I want to attempt to take all 4 children to Atlanta for just one week? Maybe. It wouldn't be a big deal. It's not like I've never been anywhere with all 4 of them afterall. Maybe, just maybe I can somehow interest Papaw & Mamaw to come stay at our house for those remaining 2 weeks to tend to Landis and Hope while Grace, Faith and I are away Sunday afternoon through Friday morning for 2 weeks. MAYBE! I won't hold my breath. :) I'll be praying about how to ask them, for sure!

No comments: