Friday, April 21, 2006


Cattapillars or "Pattakillers", as Hope calls them are the rave here at our house right now. Landis and Hope are collecting them left and right. Here they are picking them off the trees. Yuck. Landis has been asking me, "Mom, is it still Spring?" When I tell him it is he groans and expresses his frustration. I asked him one day why he doesn't like Spring. He told me he'd rather play in the snow. Go figure.

Bobby left this morning at 7:30 to record 12 tracks in Shane's studio in Madison. He called just before 10 this evening and they had 3 more songs to go. I'll be surprised and amazed if they actually finish up before shutting down. I don't know which of the 3 guys will actually feel like driving anywhere. They will be singing in Morehead, Kentucky tomorrow night and Wallace, Indiana on Sunday.

The kids and I will be doing the 5K walk tomorrow morning at Cedar Hill Park in Madison. Mr. Pat will be pushing Grace, Landis will ride his bike, Hope will walk some and when she grows weary I will pull her in a wagon and Faith will ride, facing out, in the front pack carrier thing I have. I know we're gonna be good and tired when it's over. The event is called SoulWalk and it benefits missions.

I've been soaking my nasty big toe in epson salts and the water is cooling off so I will go to bed!

1 comment:

Mary said...

awww. Aren't they sweet?