Thursday, July 06, 2006



So, I took a sabatical over the month of June and didn't write in my blog that I'm so committed to. Tonight I decided I needed to pay closer attention. I called my sister Mary to see if there was some slight possibility that she knew how to get in touch with our youngest sister, Kristy who is in North Dakota for the week with her mother-in-law's family. I really doubted Mary would know anything but yes, she had called Kristy this morning. I wanted to know how she knew how to get in touch with her. Very matter of factly she told me that Kristy had posted her hotel phone number on her blog. Oh. Of course. If I read blogs I'd know that. It's not that I've had nothing else to do.

There's so many things to write about - just not enough time. Shame on me for not keeping up, hence feeling the need to catch up. Don't worry, I won't try. I'll post a few pics from our trip to Arkansas, June 8-13, for my mother and father-in-law's 50th wedding anniversary.

God is good and faithful. I don't need to say any more than that after a week with the kids all home, no van, very costly repairs and a leaking sink.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Hey! I wondered if you would be inspired to put something up after that conversation. I like to put pictures on my blog, but that is what takes the longest time for me.