Saturday, July 08, 2006


What a busy day! I mowed, raked, pulled weeds, sprayed weeds, packed clothes for the road trip, dug into Timothy & Kristy's shed and pulled the amount of boxes I thought I could squeeze into our van, washed and dried a load of laundry, folded wash clothes and towels from yesterday, cut Landis' hair, made breakfast for Saturday and Sunday, made lunch and dinner, made granola and cornbread, packed Sunday bags, turned my mattress, changed my bedding, sorted through Faith's clothes, bathed the kids, read to them and put them to bed! So, why am I still up? Well, I'm waiting for nail polish to dry, of course. I don't know what the deal is...my nails aren't breaking off. I'm sure they'll do so just any day now. It's so unusual that I have to take advantage of the situation and paint them, even if it means staying up later.

I forgot to mention that I took time to feed this little sweetie pie a few times today. She's been soooo spoiled with being in Arkansas in early June and then Hollie was here for 2 weeks. Not that Hollie spoiled her but she was picked up sooner than if it had just been me here. For the past 2 1/2 days she has really done some crying. By the middle of the day today she was doing better...as you can see.

1 comment:

Kristy Jo said...

I think Thadeus and Faith are looking alike.