Friday, March 31, 2006

Let's see how far I get with this post. It's 1:30 in the afternoon, not an opportune time to be blogging. However, our pc is on the blink and so I got the laptop out and set it on the kitchen counter, this is where we seem to get the best reception. Our new next door neighbors have high speed so we can use high speed too, as long as they're on line, that is. Hee hee. I saw the yellow light on at the bottom of the computer screen so I'm grabbing a couple of minutes to check mail and write down some thoughts.

The school called me this morning saying Grace had a temp. Don't we all? Well, Grace's temp was 100 so I had to go get her. We have the Women's Seminar tonight and I'm doing a monologue. I feel pretty confident but I need to keep practicing when I get the chance this afternoon. Bobby will be on his way home in an hour. He'll get home around 4 and I'm ordering pizza for dinner at that time. I've got my third load of laundry in and have just spent the last hour and a half feeding ALL of the kids.

Faith has slept in her own bed every night this week. And that's not all! She has gone to sleep between 9:00 and 10:00 every night! No more night owl junk! And that's not all! She has slept until the sun came up (never before 5:30) every night! Isn't that great?

I've gotta run. They'll probably shut me down next door any minute.

No comments: